– Spa Facilities of Sauna, Tranquility Room & Relaxation are available to all of our female guests who are in for a 30 minute treatment or more. Unfortunately our Spa Facilities are unavailable for our male guests.
-To allow everyone to benefit from the peaceful atmosphere, please switch off your mobile phone before your arrival.
-Please inform us at time of booking if you are expecting, or trying to become pregnant. Expectant Mothers should not use the Sauna Facilities. Expectant Mothers can safely have any maternity body treatment from the 14th week on wards, we are not permitted to carry out any massage treatments before the 14th week..
-To help you to enjoy your experience with us, we would recommend for you to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled treatment time
– Ladies under 18 cannot be facilitated.
– We regret that 50% of the treatment cost will be automatically charged to your credit card or gift voucher if your appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice or 72 hours for groups of three or more. Once the group booking has been confirmed and payment or deposit has been taken, a 10% administration charge is applied to any cancellation.
– As a courtesy to our other guests, if you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we will do our best to accommodate you in your remaining time. Full cost will be charged.
– Gratuities are left to the clients’ discretion. Your personal recommendation to a friend is our best reward.
-Guests should never use the Sauna prior to a waxing service. Some redness following waxing is normal. Do not schedule a body treatment the same day as a waxing service.
– Complimentary Sauna & Tranquilty Room Usage available with any treatment booked over €50.
– All Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
-Credit Card details, a deposit or gift voucher references are required at time of the call to confirm your spa booking.
-All clients are requested to arrive 15 minutes before any booking time, to check in.
-The Buff Day Spa reserves the right to change these terms & conditions at any time without prior notification. Jurisdiction: Contract will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. We reserve the right to refuse any booking.