Head Spa Receptionist (with Spa Manager Training) Vacancy now available
We are seeking results driven, friendly and outgoing individual to fill a full-time Head Receptionist position, shifts will include days/evenings/weekends. The successful candidate will be an experienced beauty therapist with a minimum of 1-2 years reception/management experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the Front of House team and will report directly to the Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will be required to complete a CPD accredited Spa Business Manager Training programme for potential future career progression.
Main duties of the role include:
- A key objective for the Head Receptionist is to support the Spa Management team by motivating the team to reach daily targets, maintain standards, co-ordinate staff and assisting in any way to ensure the Spa is run in a professional and 5 Star manner
- Ensuring the seamless and smooth day-to-day running of the Reception
- Supervising Spa operationally when required
- Client satisfaction – this is a primary responsibility. All clients must receive the utmost care and attention while experiencing a 5 Star treatment
- Efficiently manage all enquiries and bookings-made via phone, email, social media and in person to ensure maximum therapist utilization.
- Ability to upsell a client a higher value Spa Treatment or Spa Package.
- Be able to open and close the Spa and cash up and balance till at end of day
- Will be required to do treatments if needed
- Stock ordering and checking if needed
- Keep reception area spotlessly clean, neat and tidy at all times
- Co-ordinate between Management & Reception all social media posts on Facebook and Twitter. Ensure daily tweet and 2-3 facebook posts per week.
- Monitor and guide other receptionists when needed in improving their performance
- Ensure Daily Checklist is completed every day.
- Update all displays in reception
Head Receptionist must at all times:
- Have excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Strive to achieve the highest standards at all times
- Be pro-active in all activities
- Be immaculately presented
- Excellent communication skills needed for effective discussions with clients to promote the spas products and treatments
- Possess superior Customer service skills and have excellent attention to detail
- Set a high example in reaching sales targets
- Encourage motivate and train reception team to ensure smooth successful running of reception
- Communicate all relevant information clearly and in a timely fashion to all receptionists
This is a full time position with requirement to work shift work during the week to cover opening hours and Saturdays.
Send CV and accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Beauty Therapists Required for FULL & PART TIME Roles
Do you miss the thrill of always being busy, where the day passes so fast, with fantastic opportunities to retail? Then we have the position for you. The Buff Day Spa requires a Beauty Therapist who is able to hit the ground running in an extremely busy environment. The role requires an energetic, enthusiastic, hard working, reliable person who is committed to providing superior service in our beautiful Spa environment.
The spa is open 6 days a week and the last Sunday of every month. The successful candidate will need to be available for all our opening hours.
Candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years salon/spa experience. –
- A passion for Dermalogica, with a minimum of the 4 day Dermalogica Live training course
- Body Massage
- Fluent English & excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative and to targets
- Reflexology and Aromatherapy a bonus
- Mama Mio, Juliette Armand, Image Peels Universal Contour Wrap, Shellac Manicure and Fuschia Make-up a bonus
EXCELLENT training given and a minimum 12 month contract
EXCELLENT Rates of pay and benefits are offered to the Right candidate
Applicants should be committed to providing superior service in our beautiful Spa environment
Treatments provided include: – Dermalogica Facials,- Image Peels, -Juliette Armand Facials – Body Treatments, – Universal Contour Wrap, – Massage, – Reflexology, – La Stone Therapy Massage, – Mama Mio Maternity Treatments, – Sun FX Spray Tanning, – Shellac & Regular Manicures & Pedicures, – Lycon Waxing, – Fuschia Makeup.
If you fit the above criteria, please email email@example.com with salary expectations, relevant qualifications and experience in a cover letter.
** Please note only successful applicants will be replied to.