Beauty Therapists Required for FULL & PART TIME Roles
Do you miss the thrill of always being busy, where the day passes so fast, with fantastic opportunities to retail? Then we have the position for you. The Buff Day Spa requires a Beauty Therapist who is able to hit the ground running in an extremely busy environment. The role requires an energetic, enthusiastic, hard working, reliable person who is committed to providing superior service in our beautiful Spa environment.
The spa is open 6 days a week and the last Sunday of every month. The successful candidate will need to be available for all our opening hours.
Candidates must have the following:
- Minimum of 2 years salon/spa experience. –
- A passion for Dermalogica, with a minimum of the 4 day Dermalogica Live training course
- Body Massage
- Fluent English & excellent communication skills
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative and to targets
- Reflexology and Aromatherapy a bonus
- Mama Mio, Juliette Armand, Image Peels Universal Contour Wrap, Shellac Manicure and Fuschia Make-up a bonus
EXCELLENT training given and a minimum 12 month contract
EXCELLENT Rates of pay and benefits are offered to the Right candidate
Applicants should be committed to providing superior service in our beautiful Spa environment
Treatments provided include: – Dermalogica Facials,- Image Peels, -Juliette Armand Facials – Body Treatments, – Universal Contour Wrap, – Massage, – Reflexology, – La Stone Therapy Massage, – Mama Mio Maternity Treatments, – Sun FX Spray Tanning, – Shellac & Regular Manicures & Pedicures, – Lycon Waxing, – Fuschia Makeup.
If you fit the above criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with salary expectations, relevant qualifications and experience in a cover letter.
** Please note only successful applicants will be replied to.