With advanced peptides and plant extracts, The MAX™ Facial Cleanser by Image Skincare is endowed with the potential to impart youthful-looking skin. This formulation, free from acids and sulfates, assures a gentle cleansing experience. Newly modernized in accordance with our clean clinical skincare™ standard, this cleanser is conscientiously crafted without parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, synthetic dyes, or animal testing.
Here are the key features of Image Skincare’s The MAX™ Facial Cleanser:
- Advanced Peptides and Plant Extracts: Formulated with advanced peptides and plant extracts, these components are frequently harnessed in skin care for their potential to combat signs of aging, stimulating collagen production and diminishing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. Moreover, plant extracts may further bestow nourishment and shield the skin with their antioxidant properties.
- Gentle Cleansing: The cleanser is celebrated for its capacity to deliver a tender cleanse. This attribute signifies its suitability for all skin types, including those with sensitivity, while ensuring it does not include harsh acids or sulfates, which could otherwise deplete the skin of its natural oils.
- Clean Clinical Skincare™ Standard: The formula has been thoughtfully revamped to adhere to the rigorous standards of clean clinical skincare. This typically signifies the exclusion of ingredients often considered potentially harmful, such as parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, and synthetic dyes, and a commitment to abstain from animal testing.
Why It Works
- Creamy formula gently sweeps away makeup and impurities
- A blend of botanical extracts nourish and help to promote healthy-looking skin
- Contains advanced peptides and plant extracts
- Nourishing formula conditions the skin
- Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oils, artificial fragrances and synthetic dyes
How To Use
THE IMAGE WAY
Cleansing removes dirt and impurities and preps skin for product application. After cleansing in the morning and evening, follow with your serum of choice, like the MAX serum. Don’t forget PREVENTION+® SPF moisturizer during the day. Use a repair crème at night to nourish the skin while you sleep.
OUR PRO SAYS
Add 3 – 5 shakes of ILUMA® intense brightening exfoliating powder in the evening. This is to provide extra exfoliation and brightening benefits.
Plant stem cells:
A blend of plant extracts with protective and age-defying properties
A group of wrinkle-fighting peptides, including acetyl hexapeptide-8, palmitoyl tripeptide-5 and palmitoyl tripeptide-1
A naturally soothing extract that helps to keep the appearance of redness in check
WATER/AQUA/EAU, SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, LIMONENE, GLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROLYZED CERATONIA SILIQUA (CAROB) SEED EXTRACT, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, LEONTOPODIUM ALPINUM (EDELWEISS) EXTRACT, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT CELL CULTURE EXTRACT, STEARETH-20, HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, SODIUM LACTATE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID,
LEUCOJUM AESTIVUM BULB EXTRACT, SODIUM CITRATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CARBOMER, DIPEPTIDE DIAMINOBUTYROYL BENZYLAMIDE DIACETATE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) PROTEIN, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, XANTHAN GUM, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, LECITHIN, DIPEPTIDE-2, SODIUM DEXTRAN SULFATE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, ACETYL HEXAPEPTIDE-8, ACETYL OCTAPEPTIDE-3, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1.
The Buff Day Spa is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.