This fast-acting multi-retinoid serum visibly reduces the 4 signs of skin ageing in just 2 weeks*. Gentle enough for nightly use, this high-dose retinol serum features a 3.5% Retinoid Complex + soothing Squalane to minimise the appearance of pores, smooth texture for softer skin, even tone, and reverse the look of wrinkles.
Use 2 times a week, a few days apart, for the first 2 weeks, applying only at night. Increase to alternate nights for another 2 weeks, building to nightly use. If you have been using a retinoid product comfortably, you may introduce it nightly straight away. During the day, always use SPF to help protect your skin against UV exposure.
This product contains retinol, a form of Vitamin A. Suitable for oily, combination and normal skin types. Can be applied on both face and neck. Avoid the eye area. Temporary redness, flakiness, peeling and sensitivity may occur. These reactions are normal and will fade over time. Use sunscreen during the day. If irritation persists, discontinue use and seek advice from a professional skin therapist. if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a physician prior to use.
*Clinical results with 30 volunteers on reduction in appearance of wrinkles, pores, dark spots, and uneven texture in 2 weeks test.
Easily reduces the 4 signs of skin aging within 2 weeks*
- Helps reverse the appearance of wrinkles
- Retexturizes and reduces appearance of pores
- Evens skin tone
*Clinical results with 30 volunteers on reduction in appearance of wrinkles, pores, dark spots, and uneven texture in 2 week test.
How to Use
- Dispense 1 pump onto fingers and apply to a clean dry face. You can mist with a toner beforehand but allow it to soak in to avoid diluting your retinol.
- Apply with light stokes to face and neck, avoiding the inner eye orbit and lips.
- New to retinol? Apply 2 nights a week for the first 2 weeks. Build to alternate nights for another 2 weeks before using nightly. Using Retinol already? Go straight to nightly use.
- Allow the retinol serum to soak in for a minute before applying your moisturiser. Pro recommendation for retinol use is Intensive Moisture Balance to add extra nourishment and hydration. Don’t forget SPF is critical in your morning regimen with retinol use.
Pro tip: If your skin is very dry, try ‘sandwiching’ your retinol with an application of moisturiser before as well as after your retinol serum. If at any time skin feels irritated, just reduce number of times a week you’re using it.
Full Ingredients List
Water/Aqua/Eau, Squalane, Glycerin, Hexyldecanol, Propanediol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Retinol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Aniba Rosodora(Rosewood) Wood Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Tocopherol, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT, Ceramide NP, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 60, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, SorbitanIsostearate, Laureth-23, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool.
The Buff Day Spa is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.