There are some circumstances when we may not be able to carry out the treatment you are hoping to have done with us.
To avoid disappointment, please let us know at the time of booking, if any of the below are relevant to you:
- When pregnant, there are some treatments that are not safe to do. These treatments carry the following symbol:
- If you are pregnant, we can do maternity massages from the 14th week of pregnancy onwards. This is to ensure the safety of you and your baby.
- If you are trying to conceive we cannot do massage as there is always a possibility of early pregnancy.
- If you have given birth in the last 6 weeks, we cannot do massage as the body is still in recovery mode.
- If you have had surgery in the last 6 months (including caesarean section), we cannot perform massage as the body is still in recovery mode.
- If you have any form of cancer/have been in remission for less than 2 years, we can’t do massage, facials or waxing.
- If your skin has been sunburnt, we need to delay performing Super Hair Removal treatments, to avoid damaging the skin further.
- If you have fungal infections, on hands and feet, we cannot perform manicures or pedicures.
- If you have Cold Sores (Herpes Simplex) we cannot perform a facial as they are highly contagious.
- If you have any eye infections e.g. Conjunctivitis, we cannot perform a facial.
- If you have an over active thyroid, we cannot do Voya treatments as Seaweed can speed up your thyroid.
- If you are using oral steroids for your skin or a topical steroid cream (i.e. a cream used for treatment of acne), we cannot perform exfoliation during facials, as they can thin the outer layer of the skin
Any information you disclose with us is strictly confidential. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01-6774624 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org